Dave Vincentyis creating Azure Claw Comics
Select a membership level
I'm glad to have you aboard! Friends who contribute at least one US dollar per month gain access to:
- Special development-related posts on the Patreon blog!
- A regularly scheduled official poll to decide the direction the next story will take!
- The comic!! You'll see new comic pages as they're completed, as opposed to everybody else who will have to wait.
You're extra kind and want to contribute pi dollars to fund the making of good comics for everyone! You'll receive:
- Very Early Access -- See the comic before it's done, with scripts for the reading, penciled pages, and other not-quite ready stuff! Why would you want to take such a trip into Spoiler City?! Because the Mauve Claw does not fear such things!
- All the things that Red Claws get, including the aforementioned gladness to have you aboard!
You desire more from your membership!
- I'll draw something for you! You'll receive a happy little pencil sketch every month, of whatever I feel like drawing! Probably of a mermaid or some non-gender specific mer-friend! Maybe something You'll receive a high-resolution image file in the format of your choice, and a low-resolution JPEG that's suitable for sharing online!
- All the benefits of both the Red Claw and Mauve Claw tiers!
I'm an author and illustrator, and comic creator. I like to tell stories that speak to what's in my heart, and what I think is strange, funny, or awesome.
Azure Claw Comics is the product of a lifetime of work and learning. It's a nice little house where a family of stories can live. These stories might take place in different time periods, in different countries, or even on different planets, but just like all of us, these stories are connected.
Along the way, we'll step into territories like urban fantasy, medieval fantasy, alien dystopias, post-post-cyberpunk, pre-cyberpunk, something very close to steampunk, a crime / space opera hybrid, and more! Or maybe less!
What I know is that those of you who join will have a chance to influence this project!
You'll have access to exclusive (or at least, timed exclusive?) art and behind-the-scenes knowledge, and you'll get to see the comics I make before they go live on the Azure Claw website! And best of all, you'll get to vote on what stories I tell next!
I've been interested in indie game development for a long time, so this'll be my way of putting off any game development tasks until my comics are at least bringing in a little bit of money.