Bandit Fiction are a new voice in digital publishing.We are a not-for-profit organisation ran by a small but dedicated group of volunteers, publishing digital issues and producing podcasts. We aim to give opportunities for publication for new and emerging writers, those at the beginning of their creative careers. In particular, we're hoping to receive submissions from writers in education. We also publish artwork alongside our written work, and in much the same vein, hope to give opportunities to artists, photographers, and illustrators who are starting out.
But now to the two important questions: what do we plan to do with the money pledged to us? And what will our patrons get in return?
What do we plan to do with money pledged to us?
- Pay the authors and artists which we publish. No one's efforts should go unrewarded.
- Roll around in huge piles of £5 notes.
- Once we've finished rolling around, spend that money to be able to distribute our issues to wider audiences. More readers means more exposure for those we publish.
- Exclusive podcasts with additional stories
- Limited edition physical copies
- A warm, fuzzy feeling inside (feeling subject to postage and package)