Hi, my name is Bea and I am an artist from Germany who creates recipes for colouring.
Together with the little fairy Trixilie, who loves to eat a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables, I want to collect the taste of the UK in a book. But it will not be an ordinary cook book.
It will combine:
- colouring pages of the places we visited +
- colouring letters about these places +
- colouring pictures of prepared meals inspired by these places +
- colouring recipe with mini pictures how to prepare the meal.
You see, it is a quite special colouring-cook-book ;)
On this patreon page you can see how I sketch and draw all these pages.
For whom is this book intended?
This book is in general for all people who love to cook with a lot of fruit and vegetables and in particular for kids. That´s why all recipes are designed especially for kids' taste and preparing skills. So all ingredients are easy to get, all recipes are simple to prepare with small hands ;) and all meals are easily to eat.
The colouring recipes encourage kids to prepare their own meals with a lot of fun. They become more self-confident because they cook on their own and support their family with delicious healthy meals - like the big ones :) The little fairy Trixilie helps them with a lot of tricks and advice, so it is more a game or a little adventure to cook and bake.
A Sneak Peek:
Why this sort of book?
We love the taste of fruit and vegetables, we love to colour and to draw, we love to cook and to eat, we love to meet people and we love to discover... so we put all our loves in this book. It is an adventure journey through different tastes and places of the UK. Who doesn’t love a little adventure!
This book adventure summarized in one sentence:
From 01.01.2018 to 31.12.2018 we travel through the UK, meet people in the UK, learn how they live in the UK, visit a lot of places, write a blog to present all the people and places we meet, create a colouring cook book of these places and show you very closely the development of this book.
If you have never heard about Patreon, it is like an ongoing crowdfunding campaign where everyone who enjoys my content can donate small amounts of money (e.g. 2$ per month) and in return, I give you exclusive rewards (on the right sidebar). Basically, it works like a subscription service and you can opt in and out any time you want. Patreon allows me to have a financial foundation for the "Trixilie tastes the UK" project and to have a deepy connection with you - you will be part of the whole process. All the rewards are meant to bring me/the project closer to you. If you want to help me out and become part of our little Patreon family, I will appreciate that immensely.
How it works:
1. Choose your monthly reward on the right sidebar (click on the button "get $__ reward"). You can always change the amount of your pledge later, so you can switch between the rewards as much as you like.
2. Enter your payment info and address (to receive the postcards). You will be able to change or cancel your pledge at any time and you will only be charged once a month (on the 1st of the following month).
3. Now you can see/download the chosen rewards. Rewards are posted during the month (beginning from September 2017)