This patreon page is primary, so that you can support me for my opensource projects, such as PasVulkan, RNL, PasMP, Kraft, and so on, for a more complete opensource project list from me, see my GitHub page, and secondary for my demoscene activities (see on my demoscene production playlist on my Youtube channel) and thirdly for my music productions at Soundcloud.
The current main project of mine is PasVulkan, for which this page is primarily aimed at the moment, but what can also change as a primary focus at a later time, for example if PasVulkan is later production-ready.
Here are brief descriptions of my open source software projects:
- PasVulkan is a Vulkan header generator, OOP-style API wrapper, framework and prospective Vulkan-based game engine for Object Pascal.
- Kraft Physics Engine is an open source Object Pascal physics engine library that can be used in 3D games.
- RNL (stands for "Realtime Network Library") is an UDP-based network library for real-time applications and games, inspired by ENet, yojimbo, libgren, and so on.
- PasMP is a parallel-processing/multi-processing library for Object Pascal
- BESEN is a complete ECMAScript Fifth Edition Implemention in Object Pascal.
- SASM (Scriptable ASseMbler) is a x86 assembler with ECMAScript as (additional) macro language as an optional compile-in-option.
- FLRE (Fast Light Regular Expressions) is a fast light regular expression library.
- PasDblStrUtils is a Object Pascal library for cross-compiler consistent and exact conversion between double-precision floating point number values and strings.
- PACC (PAscal C Compiler) is a still-WIP C compiler, which is implemented in Delphi-7-compatible Object Pascal.
- POCA is a ECMAScript-style scriptuing language.
- And so on...