Be Well with Diana Linis creating introvert-friendly wellness audios and education
Select a membership level
* Four actionable self-care audio lessons per month. Each research-backed lesson is ~5 minutes long and will address one area of whole-self wellness: physical, spiritual, mental, social, work, or environment.
* Two articles or PDF worksheet downloads per month. These will deepen what's taught in the audio lessons, for those ready for more advanced self-care/self-love practice.
* Request specific self-care lesson topics!
This was the question I kept asking myself as I braved workplaces that overvalued extroversion, battled burnout as a helping professional, and struggled to make real-world use of my intuitive gifts.
After five years of writing about and making self-care products for introverts, I've learned that we're never going to be "done" with these struggles. What we can do is practice small acts of self-love and self-care on a regular basis, and surround ourselves with like-spirited people.
Listen: what they say isn't true. You aren't too quiet, too sensitive, too idealistic, or too "touchy feely". You are just the right amount of all those things, and that is a mind-blowingly beautiful thing.
I'm creating this collection of self-affirming wellness lessons specifically for the intuitive, heart-centered introvert - myself, included.
The audio and written lessons I create are inspired by my background as a former healthcare professional, my lived experience as an INFJ/HSP/empath, and my inclination towards all things spiritual & irreverent.
I invite you to immerse yourself in this ever-growing collection on days when:
- You feel like an alien at work.
- You feel like you're "broken" compared to your friends and coworkers.
- Someone just told you to "speak up more" for the umpteenth time. (ARGH!)
- You feel like you have nothing to contribute to the world.
- You're just feeling more raw, sensitive, or emotional than usual.
- You need someone to drag you out of your pity party. Waaahhh.
- You're stressed and you don't know how to make yourself feel better.
- You "don't have time" for self-care.
- You're should-ing on yourself.
- Empathic fatigue has got you by the ovaries.
- Wine and Netflix just ain't cutting it.
- You're all peopled-out.
- Toxic energy and suffering is leaking out of everyone everywhere.
- You just want to feel like you're enough. Just as you are.
- You're feeling disconnected from your body, spirit, purpose, or intuition.
- You're burnt out.
- You need to access your internal resources because the outside world is a steaming pile of bull caca.
- You're craving inspiration and a kick in the butt, because you are a [email protected] It's just a fact.
Join me on this journey of self-love and self-care - because let's face it, our workplaces and our society may never truly celebrate our highly sensitive, introverted quirks. They may never give us what we truly need to THRIVE.
But here, we can do exactly that. Let's learn to thrive, together.