Hi, I’m Bianca. A Poetry Author and Writer.
What is Patreon?
In my case, it's a platform that enables my fans to pay a monthly amount for the content I share with them. You set the amount (starting at $1pm) to become a Patron, and you can stop payments at any time.
Why am I here?
Over the past 5 years I have sacrificed paid employment in order to build my creative writing portfolio. But (a big hairy but as Charles Bukowski would say ;-)), 5 years is a long time to make financial sacrifices, and if I am to continue publishing quality poetry books I will need to secure patrons to cover costs such as professional book covers and typesetting.
What are my writing achievements?
✔︎Published 4 poetry books: Bee's Books
- Pressed Flowers (2017)
- Love Is A Song She Sang From A Cage (2016)
- Passage (2015)
- Death and Life (2014)
✔︎My poems have appeared in:
- A trailer for a short film called The Avant-Gardener (2017)
- We Art Friends ezine (2017)
- Shot Glass Journal (2015)
- The Art Toppling Tobacco Project (2013)
- Tongue In Your Ear Volume 4 (1999)
I am currently studying a Masters of Creative Writing at UQ (part-time), and I have a BA with double majors in English and Film/TV/Media Studies.
What's in it for YOU?
YOU will be rewarded for your support in a variety of ways, including:
- Free poetry books
- Access to private monthly video recordings of my Story-Behind-The-Poem-Series
- Your name as a supporting credit in new books (scroll down to see upcoming projects)
- Monthly Q&A with me
- See a full list of Rewards in the column on your right
I joined Patreon in March 2018 and set broad goals to cater to my long list of creative endeavours. However, now that I’m blessed with 4 wonderful patrons, I’ve decided to dedicate all future earnings toward publishing my poetry books.
(You can read about my Writing Journey and Patreon Phase One under public posts.)
FUTURE PATREON-FUNDED PROJECTS (2018 to 2020)
1.Butterfly Voyage chronicles a woman’s spiritual awakening via a mixture of long poems, micropoems, flash fiction and sketches.
2.A Muse For All Seasons is a collection of poems that are based on works of Art including Gustav Klimt, Christian Schloe, Catrin Welz-Stein, and Jack Vettriano.
3.Woman: A Collection Of Borrowed Ribs.
4.The Cicada’s Song. The follow-up to Butterfly Voyage.
5. A Conversation with Humanity. A poetry collection about the state of humanity.
Thank you for becoming a Patron and supporting my work. Any and all support is welcomed and appreciated.