Bifurcator Studiois creating Graphical Overhauls Of old Games.
Select a membership level
1. You'll get all the closed material.
2. Early access to all outgoing versions. Every in-dev video, every screenshot, every news you will receive right now upon its creation. You will receive test versions and final releases at least 2 weeks before the official release.
3. Your name will get a place in the thanks section of the credits.
1. All of the above.
2. Your name will be given to the street in the city of Kabal, or You will be listed among the founders of the Cult on a special installation. It is possible to place 1 photo in a stylized form.
3. Place of honor in the section "Special thanks".
Previously released my Doom Slayer Chronicles mod for DOOM2 achieved an award.
Best Graphical OverhaulA mod which focuses on beatifying an older game with technical and artistic upgrades.
Now I'm working on the new project called BLOOD: The Curse Hunter.
Blood: The Curse Hunter is a free fan-made project inspired by the atmosphere of the first Blood (1997) game. This project utilizes audiovisual assets from Blood, which are property of their respective owners.
In BLOOD: The Curse Hunter I'm doing my best to stick to the authentic gloomy bloody atmosphere of black humor and cruelty. Another goal is to focus on designing an alloy of classical and modern game mechanics. I’m trying to make the world of BLOOD more alive, interactive and interesting. At the same time avoiding wave-based gameplay.
The plot is based on Sumerian myth and this is about hypothetic Caleb's adventure after the original game events.
I am fan of the original game series and encourage everyone to buy legal copies of Blood and Blood: Fresh Supply.
With your support I will be able to find more time for this project. And with sufficient financing I am ready to switch to full-time development.
I welcome all BLOOD fans, good old gamers and all who misses author's unique content, to support my work on this project.
I believe that with all of us together everything will turn out!