Adriana Lozadais creating weekly podcasts for new and expectant parents
Select a membership level
- Access to weekly birth case-studies (via live call)
- Access to ad-free version of Birthful episodes
- Access to Extra Content to accompany certain episodes. This may include extra audio, short videos of my take on specific topics, helpful handouts.
Extra Thank You!
You are a super Birthful fan that wants to go above and beyond. You’ll get:
- A happy uterus sticker and hand written thank-you note mailed to your door*
- Everything from the $5 level
(*Shipping included within the continental US. If you live somewhere else, I’ll contact you, and we’ll figure it out).
Extra Thank You & Discounts
- 10% discount codes for both my Thrive With Your Newborn online postpartum preparation class and my Own Your Birth online birth preparation class series (use the code for both or either).
- Everything from the $10 level*
(*Shipping for thank-you note and sticker is included within the continental US. If you live somewhere else, I’ll contact you, and we’ll figure it out).
About Adriana Lozada
Doing the podcast week after week is incredibly rewarding... and also a ton of work!
You've let me know loud and clear how the podcast is making a difference in your pregnancy/birth/postpartum journey or in your work as a doula! YAY!! And I want to continue to do it! I want to keep on supporting YOU by providing solid information from the most awesome birth professionals out there.
So I’m going to do the PBS-thing and ask for your support.
And you may say "wait a minute, I hear ads on your podcast all the time!"
Yes, the episodes have ads, but those ads don't really cover all the costs, and are not always consistent. Aside from providing a place where you can directly support the podcast, Patreon provides a space where I can offer you exclusive content. It also gives you a direct line to my inbox, which means priority for your requests.
More connection, more dedication.
Patreon has a members feed. Yup. That is a way that you can connect with me and the Birthful community, in a smaller space and more significantly than say in Facebook or Twitter.
Here, you can give me specific feedback on what you want me to do next on the podcast, or outside of it. I can poll you for feedback. In the past, I've done that through the Birthful Facebook group, but as Facebook makes it harder to communicate, I'm going to transition my focus here (and will be closing out the Facebook group in the future).
My hope is that your becoming a vested partner in the mission of The Birthful Podcast will strengthen the communication between us. And I'm all for that!
Support me at the level that is right for you.
Patreon allows creators to set tiered reward levels, so that patrons can pledge what works within their budget. To be sure, ANY and ALL pledges make a difference, but by having tiered options, Patreon allows me to give you additional rewards depending on your pledge level. Here’s a quick run-down of the available levels(for full details and guidelines, check out the column to your right):
- $5/mo. gets you access to the Patreon private feed and to extra content. This may include extra interview audio, short videos of my take on specific topics, helpful handouts you can't find anywhere else.
- $10/mo. gets you the previous rewards and my immense gratitude in the form of a happy uterus sticker and hand written thank-you note mailed to your door*.
- $20/mo. gets you the previous rewards, 10% discount codes for both my Thrive With Your Newborn postpartum preparation class and my Ultimate Birth Partner’s Labor Support Toolkit (use the code for both or either).
As we grow and reach target goals, I will be able to create more valuable things for you. And you’ll get to tell me what those things should be. Win-win!
$100/mo. goal: ALL patrons get their names in the "Hall of Fame" and the Birthful website’s Hardcore Supporters' page.
$300/mo. goal: you’ll all get a patron-exclusive printable .pdf of my doula “mental checklist”, that I go through every time I’m at a birth. There will also be a video.
So PLEASE, join me on my expanding journey to help you, by becoming one of my patrons. And if you’re not that altruistic, then maybe think of it as buying me a cup of coffee as thanks for all that I may have (and continue) to give you though the weekly show. :)
The beauty of Patreon is that even though you are making a monthly pledge, you can stop at any time. You can upgrade or downgrade from one level to another. It’s really flexible. Every donation, truly helps. And my family and I are grateful for each one. THANK YOU!
(Editing a podcast file, at "the studio").
*(Shipping included within the continental US. If you live somewhere else, I’ll contact you, and we’ll figure it out).