The Birth Houris creating a Birth Stories Podcast
Select a membership level
Official Birth Hour Patron
Patrons at this level receive:
- Access to The Birth Hour archives (350+ birth story episodes not available to the general public!).
- Bonus episodes including Monthly Expert Interviews and Q&A's with Bryn.
- Access to private Facebook group—aka the best place on the internet!
- Chance to share your birth story on The Birth Hour. Patrons have a separate birth story submission form and we choose two patrons to record their birth story each month!
Birth Hour Co-Producers
Patrons at this level receive:
- All of the content and perks from the $5 level (access to private FB group and birth story episode archives, Monthly Bonus episodes including Expert Interviews and Q&A's with Bryn).
- Access to weekly podcast —The Birth Hour - Partner Stories (birth stories from the partner's point of view interviewed by Bryn's husband-beginning when we reach the 1000 patron goal!)
Support comes in lots of different forms and I know not everyone can support in the same ways. For some, the only way they can or want to support is by sharing the podcast with friends, shout-outs on social media, or likes on Instagram. And those are all great—I love every single one!
Unfortunately I can't pay bills with those as much as I wish I could! The landscape of podcasting is changing as big networks take over advertising and independent podcasters like me are finding that providing value to listener supporters is the most sustainable way for growth. I'm excited to make our Patreon supporters THE main focus for 2020!
Listener supporters are helpful for 3 main reasons...
1. In order to continue producing content, we need it to be sustainable. A ton of time and money goes into creating the podcast and I want The Birth Hour to be around for a long time!
2. We want to give people not just a way to support The Birth Hour, but some awesome perks to go along with that support.
Inside info, bonus content, episode archives, and exclusive updates. We want to create some additional value. And when we hit 1000 patreons we will create an entire extra podcast featuring birth stories from the partner's point of view!
3. We never want to dilute our content.
As you know, we are super picky about sponsorships on the show. We only have one sponsor per episode, they are always relevant to our audience, and we never interrupt a birth story with an ad in the middle of the show. Many podcasts have six or more ads all throughout their episodes. While this is a great way to make money, it doesn't feel right for The Birth Hour and I'm determined to avoid this as long as I can.
Are you ready to be a part of sustaining The Birth Hour? We'd love to have your support!
877 of 1,000 patrons
1 of 2
When we reach 1000 patrons, we will start a second podcast series where we interview partners and hear birth stories from their perspective. Listener Supporters at the $10+ tier will get exclusive access to this 2nd podcast and be able to nominate their partner to be on the show!
Become a patron to
Unlock 414 exclusive posts
Connect via private message
Recent posts by The Birth Hour
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method