Bitter Grounds Magazine - espresso fueled ramblingsis creating Video diary - modern day pandemic chronicles
Select a membership level
- sneak peek at any work in progress
- you can help pick the next feature art or article
- take part in discussions about the Mapping Toronto Project and rec'v updates about progress.
- access to Activity Feed & behind the scenes discussions. Help pick the next project
- Get a look at photos for the Mapping Toronto Project before anyone else.
- download high-res wallpaper & photos
- support a category & your name will appear on the section
All Original Content
Bitter grounds offers up eclectic content that showcases my progress as an amateur artist, photographer and writer. I'm now in the process of creating a Vlog devoted to musings about the pandemic and how it is impacting our lives. It's still under development, but join me as I slog along finding a voice.
The Mapping Toronto section is on hold until the pandemic is over. However, supporters will get an advance peak at some of the raw material for the Pandemic Chronicles along with first look at any finished products, once I sort the logistics out. When Covid passes into history, the focus of course will change but we can discuss that as we go along. You'll help shift the focus when it's time.
I've already purchased a decent camera and mic so the quality will be pretty decent. Just have to brush up on my video editing skills.
Supporters get a look at the raw material and can help choose the photos for the Mapping Toronto Project.
Why support Bitter Grounds Magazine? If you want to read/listen to original content, your help is essential.
- no ads. Face it, we all dislike them. Patrons = a cleaner site
- allows me to concentrate full time on improving Bitter Grounds
- more articles delivered on a schedule. Right now, articles are written between customer appointments.
- certain tiers will have access to high res backgrounds and images
- Monthly subscribers can sponsor a category if they choose. You will be acknowledged on the website.
- a chance to see the art development behind the scenes. What photos am I considering? See the stages of art as they progress. Increased input into the path a project takes. And best yet, detailed discussions about the project that won't be available outside Patreon.
Bitter Grounds Magazine - espresso fueled ramblings <- be a patron.
Mapping TO will be a long term project looking at each neighbourhood - yes all 140 of them. First job is upgrading my camera equipment to a DSLR setup. Read more about this on my webpage Mapping Toronto.
I'll be setting different goals as I progress, so pop back to see how I'm doing.