Bob Fish Productionsis creating The Persephone Program
Select a membership level
- receive exclusive updates on development and hear all about how we are creating The Persephone Program, right here on Patreon.
- access to a special channel on our discord to chat with other supporters and the dev team!
- the writer will think lovingly of you every time she describes the environment in the game
you'll receive everything from the lower tiers as well as....
- a shiny spot for your name in the credits of both the demo and the full game ! nice! (you can, of course, opt out if you'd prefer)
- every time the writer makes a bad pun in the script (and then swiftly deletes it after laughing to herself for a few minutes) she'll send good vibes your way!
- all of the previous tier rewards
- A fancier rank on discord (Super Patron)
- for every patreon who donates at this level, the programmer will add one (1) extra pointless comment in the code. This (I'm quoting here) "at least gives me some happiness in the misery of trying to fix my stupid code when its causing issues 3 months after being written and makes no sense anymore"
About Bob Fish Productions
We (Bob Fish Productions) are a small team currently creating a sci-fi visual novel game - The Persephone Program - inspired by Zero Escape, Ace Attorney, Steins;Gate, as well as several others.
So, what’s the game about?
The Persephone Program is set in the not-so-distant future (the 2020s), as well as the slightly-more-distant future (the 2070s).
In 2027, Earth receives a coded message from the stars, one which gives up coordinates to a nearby planet. An international effort is launched in an attempt to comprehend this new discovery.
By the late 2060s, Earth sends the first long-distance mission to the planet, dubbed ‘ Persephone 1’.
But something goes wrong planet-side, and the crew disappears with no warning – or any clues to where they’ve gone.
Your job? To use complex and highly futuristic technology to delve into the crew’s last week, dig up clues, and piece together what happened on this planet so far away from home.
The Persephone Program is largely character-driven, and player interaction with both the crew members of the ill-fated mission and the player's co-workers influence the discoveries you make and your final conclusion – a conclusion which has the potential to be the wrong one.
We’re a very small game company – any extra money will help us continue to develop and improve The Persephone Program! Having a monthly stream of even just a few dollars really helps us plan ahead.
Also, it’s motivating to know that there’re people out there that are interested in the final result!
100% of your Patreon donations will go towards the development of The Persephone Program. Creating a game is pricey - with expenses such as software, artwork and music production, voice acting, and web hosting.
For those incredible people who decide to support us (thank you so much!), we’ll be providing a consistent exclusive stream of updates surrounding the game's development right here on Patreon! Nowhere else! Bespoke dev. updates just for you treasured individuals.
You can also expect to see sketches of characters, backgrounds, music track samples and much more!
If you’re as excited about The Persephone Program as we are (and we are very VERY excited), we’d love if you could support us!
Composer / SFX