Brahm Revelis creating Comics
Select a membership level
A monthly tip because you enjoy seeing my work on social media and you'd like to see more. The more work that I make here, the more I will be posting on Instagram, FB, and Twitter. This tier will also get you early access to commission lists, info on cons, and upcoming releases.
This tier gives you access to all of my Monthly Comic Posts here on Patreon. In addition to my short stories and continuing comics, you will also have access to any other storytelling experiments and illustrations I produce for the month.
If you're someone who likes to own what you consume, members of the Collectors Club will receive a Hi-Res PDF, CBR, or CBZ file sent to them every month. You will also have access to all of the Monthly Comics Posts published here on Patreon.
Hi! My name is Brahm Revel, I'm an American writer and cartoonist, currently living in Barcelona. As a freelancer, I've worked with Marvel Comics, IDW, and Boom Studios, but my passion has always been making my own, independent comics. My most recent book, GUERILLAS (Oni Press), just wrapped up after 10 years and 700 pages.
But now, after working on one project for so long, I'd like to take some time away from freelance work and long form graphic novels, and experiment with the medium of comics in shorter, concentrated bursts.
With your help, I'll be publishing 1 or 2 short stories every month (usually 10 - 20 pages in total). You can think of this Patreon as my personal comic anthology series. Some stories will be self contained, some will be part of a bigger world, and others will actually continue from month to month. It's even possible that my next graphic novel could be serialized here.
THE FIRST TWO STORIES:
- 2842: PINTO & BIRD
Pinto and Bird is a self contained story that takes place in 2842, a fictionalized version of the neighborhood that I grew up in. This neighborhood will act a vessel to hold different styles of interrelated stories. This one is a spooky little tale about two graffiti kids who find out what happens when you paint on the wrong person's property.
- TOROSToros an ongoing story about a man and his ship, mining Rare-Earth Minerals at the edge of our solar system.
It's possible that some of the stories will be published eventually, but it's unlikely that all of them will. Joining this Patreon is probably the only definite way to see everything I do.
If any of this sounds interesting to you, you can follow along at which ever tier matches your interest level.
- $1 a month, is just a small tip to show your support. It doesn't get you access to the comics, but it does get you early access to commission lists, info on cons, and exclusive merchandise.
- $3 a month grants you access to all of my comics here on Patreon.
- $5 a month, in addition to all of my comics posted here on Patreon, you will also receive a Hi-Res PDF, CBR, or CBZ file (DRM free) of each month's comics sent directly to you. (recommended)
- $10 a month, in addition to all of the comics posted here, and the PDF, you will also be able to download the actual Photoshop files of each month's pages. You can pick them apart and see how I work (but please don't attempt to use them for any kind of personal gain, they are only meant for educational purposes). Depending on the success of this project, I will also add more process posts and tutorials to this tier. Please feel free to let me know what else you might want to see here.
If you're new to my work and would like to see more, please check me out on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, & Tumblr.
Thanks for supporting independent art and artists! You're support makes all of this possible!