My name is Patricia Camille. You might know me from Tumblr or Wordpress as Camillea.
My writing deals with mythology, religion, fairy tales, love, trauma, healing, and mental health. Beside this, I am also a content creator at Camillea Reads. Along with the chapbooks I release I am also currently working on a novel, and a short story series. In the upcoming month of June 2017, I plan to release short videos of my poems and my book reviews.
Money received will go towards:
- Buying my medications
- Creating poetry, short stories, book reviews
- Buying books needed for Camillea Reads
If you do choose to become a Patron, I will make sure that you receive content that is exclusive. My goal is to, first, send you a small thank you postcard. Please know that your support inspires me to move beyond my comfort zone.
My goal for the upcoming months is to:
- Create a small zine on positivity & mental health
- Poetry reading videos
- Videos for books reviews
- An exclusive poem every two weeks
The community I have found on Tumblr has been amazingly supportive. It is my goal to continue to build the community to a point where I can create a safe space for trauma survivors and students dealing with a mental illness. It had always been my dream to be able to build a community supporting small time creators, and another which provides support for survivors and those with mental health issues to be able to cope and achieve their education goals. It will take a long time for me to reach these goals. But for now, your support through Patreon will help me achieve my long term (within the year) goal
- To save up enough money to donate to a charity of my advocacy
- To create physical zines and chapbooks. Along with this, I aim to distribute them for free to those who are unable to afford them.
- To expand Camillea Reads with a growing following. My blog aims to foster a love for books among teenagers in the Philippines.
Any support you give me, I am grateful for. Thank you so much for choosing to help me with my journey!