CannaBiz of Massis creating Policy for a More Robust Cannabis Industry in Massachusetts
Select a membership level
Your $10 contribution means a lot to us. Thank you! It will allow CannaBiz of Mass to pursue our regulatory agenda, lobbying efforts and publicity. You will also receive our hand crafted newsletter. Boom.
This level of membership is designed specifically for micro-businesses and other small business owners in the licensed cannabis industry who have yet to receive final approval from the MA CCC. When you are up and running, you'll be invited to move up to the appropriate membership level.
This level of membership is available to small licensed cannabis business owners based in Massachusetts, micro-businesses, equity businesses and women owned cannabis companies. If you're looking to get into the cannabis industry, or working through the licensing process - this will be a great resource for you. Benefits include...
Listing in our directory and access to all members
CannaBiz of Mass industry insider newsletter
Quarterly reports of political progress, regulatory changes and activity
- Endorsement and support of cannabis friendly elected government officials
- Support of positive impact publicity, marketing and advertising
Member-only savings on advertising and sponsorship opportunities
Member-only discounts to services and events
- Discounts to and from other members
Our mission is to promote cannabis products and services, protect the interests of the industry and expand opportunities on all levels through deregulation and policy change.
And here, in one sentence, is the crux of why we exist and need your support...
The regulations for recreational cannabis in Massachusetts were drafted to appease prohibitionists - NOT to benefit or strengthen the licensed cannabis industry. The chairman of the Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission has in fact admitted as much… “The regulations established by the CCC were based on fear and falsehoods, not on facts or reality.”
That's a real thing he said...it's crazy, right?!?
Without a concerted effort to deregulate and ease the current laws our industry will not only be fighting against prohibitionists, out of state interests and big-pharma - but ultimately...with each other. The alcohol industry had the same fight on their hands after prohibition, and it took decades just to change the Blue Laws that banned liquor sales on Sunday. Cannabis can't wait that long...
CannaBiz of Mass is exclusively represented by BCB Government relations - a group with decades of lobbying experience and personal relationships on Beacon Hill. Their political insight and comprehensive understanding of the legislative process, rules and protocols will make an immediate impact for our members.
But we need you on board.
Alongside our lobbying efforts, CannaBiz of Mass will be promoting events and creating original content that supports our goals and highlights the many social and financial benefits of cannabis. We've been living in a "Reefer Madness" world for way, way too long - the public needs to hear a different story...with a happy ending.
Member benefits include:
- Political representation
- Listing in our directory and access to all members
- CannaBiz of Mass industry insider newsletter
- Quarterly reports of political progress, regulatory changes and activity
- Opportunity to attend a meeting with members of the legislature
- VIP access to events
- Endorsement & support of cannabis friendly elected government officials
- Social media messaging that targets communities with prohibitive cannabis laws
- Positive impact publicity, marketing and advertising
- Member-only savings on advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Complimentary tickets to select CannaBiz events
- Member spotlight and promotion via newsletter, social media and blog
- Social media and publicity support for your brand
- Member-only discounts to services and events
- Discounts to and from other members