Sailing Adventures with Carl and Jennyis creating Dreams
Select a membership level
You are our bread and butter, every dollar counts.
As a $2.00 Patron you get:
· Your name or any name you wish added to the credits at the end of our videos.
· Early access to our videos before they are publicly released on YouTube
· Regular mobile video clip updates
· High res screen saver images which we upload regularly
· Personal welcome video after the first month
· Access to our Patron only Facebook page
· Added to our email subscriber list
You can be happy knowing that you are donating to keep our Patreon page going and helping with our ever growing internet costs.
Thanks for your commitment and support. We owe you some great videos and we promise to deliver!
As a $5.00 Patron you get:
· All of the previous Tier rewards
· Join us for our livestreams. We will host a Patron only Google hangout livestream. Join us for Q&A sessions
· Select videos not available to anyone else
· We'll follow you on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for as long as you remain a Patron (send us your details)
· You get your Name higher up in the credits list
Now you're moving up the ranks!
Did you know that Carl and Jenny are award-winning wedding photographers? Their work has been published in numerous magazines and websites and calendars. Carl was the finalist in the 2010 Wedding photographer of the year. Believe us, we don't dish out our work for free. But for you, we will make the exception.
As a $10.00 Patron you get:
· All of the previous tier rewards &
You will receive our SAFE SKIPPER briefing manuals
· We will email a large jpg image of one of our favourite images occasionally while you remain a Patron
· We will send you digital postcards as we visit different places
· Your names moved up even higher in the credit list
Hi there from Carl and Jenny.
Thank you so much for making it to our Patreon page. These are the dreams we have and would love to take you along with us on our journey.
We are now in 2019 and have started on a new chapter in our lives. Early 2017 we both took early retirement to fulfil our plans. We had lived in England all of our lives, working hard and raising two wonderful children who are now grown up. We sold our house, exchanged contracts, and put the deposit down on a Bavaria 47 sailing yacht and once the house sale completed we bought the boat.Time then to move to Crete to live aboard the boat. Setting off for a life on the ocean wave breaking free of the traditional lifestyle, and creating a sustainable life cruising around the world. Join us on our adventures before and during our time to departure.
You can follow us through our training, theory and practical and some of our day to day adventures. We hope to bring you regular videos of what we get up to.
We are grateful to all viewers/subscribers and of course our patrons.
We realised a few things along the way!
- We are STILL passionate about storytelling, sharing our perspective and what we see and experience as we travel along our journey. Through our videos we can share with you the places we visit, the culture, history and wildlife of each unique place.
- Our aim of Filming, editing, and releasing one feature episode per week is a FULL-TIME job in itself, and often takes more time and energy than many of our boating jobs! Along with extra vids and live chat shows we literally have a camera with us all of the time.
- It’s impossible for us to continue to release high quality, consistent videos for our entire journey without your help.
We hope our videos will serve as both entertainment and a look into the realities of preparing to cruise, and the cruising/live-aboard life for other prospective cruisers and travellers!
Your support will help fund better suited recording & editing equipment so we can improve on the videos we bring you. And any thats left over may go to the odd bottle of Rum, ooh aagh!
Just to set the record straight, we are not asking people to fund our sailing lifestyle. Any contributions kindly given by our Patrons go straight into our video making kitty. Our internet bills per month are approx $150.00!! We are hoping through Patreon that we can cover that cost at least.
You can set a per video amount and even a monthly maximum, from as little as $2.00 so you never go over budget!
Be sure to check out the different rewards you get for different levels of patronage. We may add to them from time to time.
Thanks for watching!
Oh, and let's not forget, we put out an occasional live You tube Sunday Sundowner chat show (internet connections allowing). Be great to have you involved. If you prefer more of a private chat/Consultancy then we have options available as rewards on the different tiers.
Fair winds and thank you for joining us on our adventures!
Carl & Jenny