Carrie Swailsis creating photography and business tutorials, videos, and tools
Exclusive access to all videos, posts, tips, templates, tutorials, digital download templates, and tools created on Patreon. You'll learn about the specifics of everything I do behind the scenes in my own business and why it works for me, and hopefully you too.
About Carrie Swails
Here are just a few of my favorite topics I'll be creating content around:
- LGBTQ+ marketing
- How to create a more diverse and inclusive brand
- Writing a website bio that speaks to clients
- Balancing a full-time business and a full-time job
- Organization (Not everyone can teach you about organization, trust a person who is clinically diagnosed as OCD).
- Automating your business to create more time for you and your family
- Building client email funnels
- Earning passive income in your business
- How to kick ass at selling prints online
- Editing tutorials
- How to build a website that attracts clients
- Everything you'd ever want to know about building a successful blog (from someone who built a blog with over 9.5 million visitors)
- Using Pinterest for marketing
The best thing about Patreon is that as soon as you join, you get access to all the content already in that membership and all of the future content as well!
Becoming a patron will unlock everything on my Patreon feed which includes:
- Video Tutorials
- Written Tutorials
- Live Events
- Digital Download Tools and Templates
As both a full-time wedding photographer and a full-time third-grade teacher I know the ins and outs of building a photography business while trying to manage a job, family, parenting, and more on the side. I built my business over a decade ago while I was working another full-time job. Eventually, I was able to take my business full-time and quit working. It's the goal for everyone. It was never my plan to go back to working a regular job ever again. However, the teaching job fell into my lap at just the right moment. I live in an extremely remote area and we struggle to find qualified teachers. I was recruited even though teaching wasn't even on my radar. I was also pregnant and suffering from severe pre-partum depression. That teaching opportunity saved my life. I can't say what life would have been like if I was pregnant and working my wedding photography business alone at home during that time. It gave me a new challenge and continued my passion for teaching no matter what industry I worked in. Now that I have a child who will be in my school district, I'm continuing to work both jobs so I have more say in his future education. I like to call this my "reverse entrepreneur" journey. I believe we can have more than one passion and find the time to enjoy it all. If you're like me and you are working your photography business, hustling a job on the side, parenting and trying to feel like you can keep it all together....well, then hopefully you've landed in the right place and I can help you find that balance you're looking for!