Essentially - I create musical experiences. You may have heard me doing some of the following:
- Writing original songs and performing with a full band as Cats on Mars.
- Singing, hosting streams, and collaborating with Jake Kaufman/virt/Mint Potion on projects like The Impresario, Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!!, and Wonder Momo, as well as cooking and singing/composing on Mint Potion's inaugural stream, Small Window.
- Composing for Bandai Namco's ShiftyLook projects Bravoman and Wonder Momo.
- Composing for Disney Interactive & WayForward Technologies' Disney Descendants game.
- Composing for indie games, such as James Montagna's Dodge Club Party & Dodge Club Pocket, Team Clyde's Clyde vs the Maze, and the ULTRANIMBUS interactive exhibit Pop Pop Battle J (which I also helped produce).
- Producing & covering four songs for YSTK, a Yasutaka Nakata-related cover album, creating original zines (and audio to accompany them!), as part of ULTRANIMBUS.
- DJing Japanese and Korean pop music around L.A. as part of Tune in Tokyo.
- Running Karaoke Events at conventions all over California, Arizona, & Mexico as part of the Karaoke Kaizokudan.
I believe with my entire soul that music is essential to our species because it creates a safe space for the listener. The unique power to heal our body and our spirit, to communicate in both implicit and explicit terms, and to experiment with texture as a chef does with flavor -- this is what composers do. Although there are lots of things I enjoy doing (and I do them!), I want to leave a lasting mark on a dying world with your help.
✨☕️🎵🍵✨ If recurring donations aren't your thing, you can also send some one-time support my way via Ko-Fi or PayPal, or purchase my soundtracks and songs.