I've been hit over the head many times by close friends that I'm too much of an unknown content to quietly hide away and write code. Even though Catznip is a little fish in a big pond, it’s still managed to attract a wonderful, supportive, understanding and loyal user base.
This Patreon is all about connecting with our users and being able to work on the features you want next.
Even if you don't use Catznip you'll likely still use something I developed or helped develop every single day; some of the more well-known features include :
- spellchecker (official viewer)
- ability to right-click on rigged mesh attachments (official viewer)
- back-end component for materials (official viewer)
- switching skins + support themes
- parcel borders + world map texture on the mini map
- recovery of scripts and notecards after a crash
- search/replace in notecards/scripts with text highlights
- drag-arranging IM tabs
We're only just getting started here on Patreon and we'll think of fun ways to interact with all of you as this grows.