Chad Canfieldis creating Music
Select a membership level
You are directly funding my everyday projects, and your support is greatly appreciated! Every penny counts, and goes towards me being able to be creative everyday.
Get a behind-the-scenes first-look at all of my current projects via Patreon-only posts, photos, and videos. Learn about my inspirations, goals, and my personal life.
• Early access to sneak-peek photos and videos of recording sessions, rehearsals, backstage tours, live performances, and film projects
• Your name mentioned in all future video credits for the lifetime of your pledge (optional)
Whether you choose to reduce material use, or simply enjoy the convenience of digital music, this is the level of support for you.
• Monthly digital downloads of Kenebula Records‘ releases (includes VARDO, TΩMA, SFEARX, solo releases, and qualifying soundtracks)
• Includes ”Tip Jar”
The true collector! Take me home with you!
• Upon completion,you will receive all of my available physical media and merchandise (CD, Vinyl, Cassette Tape, DVD, VHS, 8-Track, Posters, Postcards, Apperal, etc...) released by Kenebula Records, signed and shipped directly to your provided mailing address
• Includes VARDO, TΩMA, SFEARX, solo releases, and qualifying soundtracks
• Optional personal thank you on my social media accounts (Kenebula Records, Chad Canfield, Vardo, TΩMA, SFEARX)
• Includes ”It’s a Digital World”
• Includes “Tip Jar”
My name is Chad.
I am grateful for the opportunity to do what I love for a living. My desire is to inspire others to find their own creative paths, and that through my music, I can create something special for you, and for generations to come.
In my life, I am many things to many people: to my son, I am Daddy; to my wife, I am a provider; to my film and game clients, I am a composer, sound designer, voiceover actor, and engineer; to my band mates, I am Maestro, songwriter, vocalist, multi-instrumentalist, producer, publisher, and label-owner; to me, I am still just a kid from Wisconsin with a guitar and a big dream.
Some of you may remember me as the frontman of Richard Cranium (circa 2002-2014), whereas others may know me as Maestro of Vardo, and some even as a film composer and owner of Kenebula Records, but there is much more to me than the achievements of my past. Join me, and together, we can create an even better future.
I started this page to offer you an opportunity to become a part of my world, through which I will be sharing exclusive behind-the-scenes footage, photos, demos, early access to content, and much more. Producing music is very expensive. With over six new Vardo releases, and the debut records from two decade-long passion projects, TΩMA and SFEARX upon us, I need your support more than ever. With your help, I can complete all of these projects, and we can achieve and inspire greatness together.
With love and respect,
- Chad Canfield