Charlie Kirchoffis creating Comic Book Coloring
Select a membership level
For the remainder of the COVID-19 emergency, I'll be making all my PSD work files available to this tier (normally that's a perk for the $5 tier). I'll also periodically post offers to my video courses so that all my patrons can access them at no additional cost.
This will get you access to my patreon only feed which will include:
• Sneak peeks at things I've worked on
•Early access to new Learn 2 Color YouTube videos
• WIP screenshots and videos
• Pics/Videos from conventions I go to
• Pics/videos of my ferrets
• Whatever else pops into my head
For the remainder of the COVID-19 emergency, I'll be making all my PSD work files available to the $1 tier. If you would like to become a patron at this tier, I appreciate it. However, this tier currently gets the same perks as the $1 tier.
This tier is for the process junkies out there!
• Each month get layered PSDs of my past work files.
• You'll be able to dissect my work and see how I achieved each detail and effect.
• Save a copy of the file, remove my render layers, and practice rendering using my flats.
•Get access to my updates from the Updates Tier
Each month I'll schedule a 30 minute Skype session with you where we'll talk about:
• Your coloring (you'll have to have recent samples posted online for me to look at)
• General questions about coloring, creating comics, etc.
• Comics, TV shows, or anything else you want to talk about. It's your 30 min. Its up to you.
• You'll also get access to the Updates Tier & the Layered PSD Work Files Tier
I also publish a series of online video courses teaching the art of digital comic book coloring called learn2color and be sure to check out my YouTube channel where I post a lot of tricks of the trade.
There are a lot of other things I would love to do in the world of comics, and your support gets me closer to doing that, so thank you! You're awesome!