Chicken Wingsis creating Aviation related Comics & Animations
Select a membership level
Airport Bum Level
Join us monthly for less than a dozen of eggs at Roost Air's home airport and hang out with our chickens. Airport bums will receive the following perks:
- Early access to our videos
- Receive an immediate (and continuous) 2% discount on everything in our online shops
Julio's Support Group Level
Help out Julio on his journey to keep things running.
- Gains access to our monthly exclusive bonus strip.
- Free access to PDFs of our books
- Receive an immediate (and continuous) 5% discount on everything in our online shops
- All Lower Level Perks
Hangar del Chuck Level
When you start hanging out with Chuck, some great benefits start kicking in. Here is what Chuck's hustle will get you:
- Receive an immediate and continuous 10% discount on everything in our online shops
- Get access to our “backstage area” where we will upload storyboards, scripts and other stuff
- Two Month Mark: Receive a free signed copy of each new book we publish
- All Lower Level Perks
About Chicken Wings
Another plan is to keep all of this ad-free so we are turning towards crowd funding.
And this is where you come in. Help us grow the coop! We know you want this as much as we do. We've been hearing many requests to do something like this for many years now.
When we reach a certain level of monthly income, Stefan can dial back all of his other work that distracts him from Chicken Wings. And if we reach an even higher level, we will be able to hire artists to help us with the creation of our shorts. As you know, and they have been saying this since the medieval times: It takes a village to create really good animation.
Writing, storyboarding, rigging, animating, voices, lighting, sound mixing, and engineering, cutting … there is a reason why the credits at the end of animation movies are usually half as long as the movie itself.
Now, obviously we don’t expect everyone to just throw money at us because we’re awesome. We have come up with incentives for you to sweeten the deal of our cooperation. Please take a look at our goals, hopes, and dreams below to help you decide if and on which level you want to support the renovation of Roost-Air. We all know Hans can’t afford it. Maybe you can?! Join the coop and become a sponsor of "Chicken Wings"!