Chris S. Simsis creating roleplaying game elements and advice.
Access to my patron community here, including the following:
- Original game material I post here
- Sneak peaks of my work
- Previews of my blog posts
- News, updates, and links to my free stuff
- Your name on my website and in product credits as a patron
Grab all Framer and Connector rewards, along with the following:
- Print-on-demand products at cost
- Access to my original files*
- Follow on Twitter
- Retweets of your hacks of my stuff**
* Which you can use on your noncommercial hacks of my work.
** Provided you mention me, so I don't miss your tweet. I'll likely retweet other cool stuff you tweet, too.
About Chris S. Sims
Support allows me to spend more time creating original work. This Patreon is where I'll release little things alongside stuff I'm still developing for larger projects. You'll have access to the results, including but not limited to the following:
- Analysis and advice (see my blog)
- Fiction with gaming hooks
- Game designs
- Maps and locations
- Mechanical elements
- Monsters and nonplayer characters
- Short adventures
- Treasure and cool gear
- World settings
Much of what I create is usable in any game system. I include specific mechanics for various systems, too. Sometimes, I tinker with new designs or try out experiments, and I'll share them. What I share here will be my original, unvarnished work, so it won't be edited or developed by others.
However, I'll regularly gather what I've created together into collections or create products that include my creations. Those items will be refined by others. Supporting me at higher tiers allows you to grab discounts on those publications.
Thanks for reading this far and considering supporting me!