I'm an artist, designer and dressmaker, and I've been self-employed since 2013. I'm currently working on filling my shop with solely my own designs, and Patreon will help me to buy fabric and merchandise in bulk, so that I can reduce my lead times, hold more stock, and keep my prices low!
With Patreon, I'll be able to bring all my designs to life on a wide range of products, such as:
- And lots more!
What you get as a Patron:
- Access to exclusive content, such as sneak peeks in my sketchbooks and behind the scenes photos
- Discount codes for my Etsy shop at certain tiers
- Exclusive access to flash sales on Etsy
- Certain tiers will receive tangible rewards in the post, such as original artwork and pages from my sketchbooks, merchandise like mugs, T-shirts and badges, and early access to new skirt designs - at a discount!
- And don't forget that warm, fuzzy feeling knowing you're helping a struggling artist to follow their dreams!
What having Patrons means for me:
- I can buy fabric and merchandise in bulk (meaning lower prices and faster delivery times for you!)
- I can invest more in tools and materials, which in turn will improve my work
- I can focus more on more creating lovely things, without worrying so much about boring life admin, like paying rent and bills!
Thank you so much for reading, and I hope to see you as a Patron soon!
If Patreon isn't for you, that's fine! There's still plenty of free content on my social media pages: