Christina Yotheris creating fiction and videos about writing and publishing
1. Access to my Patreon-only feed, where I share updates on my projects, what I'm reading, and random writerly thoughts!
2. Two Writing Videos per month sharing advice, the journey, the writing process, and much more!
3. A Patreon-Exclusive LIVE writing sprint each month. Let's write words together!
4. 10% any editing or critiquing services you book with me!
5. 15% off my new self-study writing course, Inspire! This includes 4 modules, over 150 pages of workbooks and material, and coordinating videos for each module!
6. Bonus Content and downloadable files to help you write and create!
7. A special, one-time gift I'll send you in the mail as a THANK YOU for signing up!
About Christina Yother
Hey, there! I'm Christina!
I am an indie author, editor, and all-around bookish nerd! I started writing full time in 2012 when I finished my Ph.D. and discovered that the academic world was not for me! I currently have three historical romance novels published (The Hollow Hearts Series), and I'm about to release my first self-study course to help aspiring authors write their first drafts.
I recently opened my editing business, Other Words Press. Founded and operated under the belief that writing and storytelling are essential arts for the creative mind, Other Words Press is dedicated to offering quality fiction as well as services and coaching to developing writers. I believe that the community is stronger when writers share ideas, resources, and fellowship with other creators.
So, why Patreon?
Patreon is designed for people to support their favorite artists and creators. By offering your support, you give writers like me more time to create the things we love. And, I get to share them with you in the process!
I've been active on social media for years, but the truth is it has become so impersonal. So much of what artists share is lost in a sea of talk and algorithms. I wanted to have a place where I could connect with people and give a personal look at what it's like to balance writing, editing, family, successes, and failures. Just a place for good content, good people, and good community :)
Making a living as a writer is precarious. So your support is AWESOME and I have nothing but GRATITUDE for it. I love that I can provide content and resources in return for your AMAZING support!