Christineis creating art in watercolor, acrylic, and other media
Select a membership level
- Gain access to exclusive content here on Patreon, early access to new paintings, private pages from my watercolor journal showing the best (and worst) of my art and mindset, posts on my creative process, behind-the-scenes videos, and live events.
- Be part of the creative process by giving your opinion through easy polls, helping me decide what to paint next, how to best benefit my patrons (you!), and input on ideas for swag.
- Get a sticker depicting one of my paintings upon becoming a patron
- To show my gratitude for sticking around, get more stickers twice each year!
- Receive a 15% Discount Code on your Fine Art America order. There you can purchase a variety of items featuring my artwork, like prints, mugs, tote bags, pillows, and more!
Get access to at least one time-lapse process video each month. Watch me turn a blank page into art without investing much time in the video. Most process videos are under 2 minutes and don't have sound, so you can watch at work!
+ Plus the previous reward
Since 2015, I've been developing my style as a watercolorist by studying great artists like Tilen Ti and Jean Haines. I adore their loose style and use of color. Before this, I worked mostly in realistic acrylics. I've started working in acrylic again, as well as pastel pencils and charcoal. I'm currently interested in experimenting with mixing media in my creations, with watercolor still as the main focus.
Additionally, I've written eleven books, as well as about two dozen short stories and hundreds of blog posts/articles, under both my name, Christine Rose, and the pen name O. M. Grey. If I write anything else, I might try my hand at a play. Find a complete list of my publications on my blog.
I NEED YOUR HELP!
My initial goal is to build a community. I find so much inspiration and motivation when I know someone believes in my work. For as little as $1/month, you can be a part of my creative process and watch it all through my patron-only, exclusive content like process videos, behind-the-scenes videos and images, art prints, and an inside look at my travel adventures. Plus you can directly contribute to the creation of art, becoming part of my creative process. My patrons will always get the first peek at new creations.
Your generous contributions will fund art supplies and equipment for video production, so I can create more paintings for your enjoyment and education.
You can change your level of contribution or cancel at any time.
IMPORTANT FYI: When you become a patron, you will be charged immediately upon joining and then at the 1st of every month moving forward. So if you join on March 28th, you will be charged on that day as well as on April 1st, five days later, and then every 1st of the month moving forward from there.
CONNECT WITH ME
Check out my work and follow my travels on Instagram Watercolor & Instagram Travel, Facebook, and Twitter.
Please also find my work at Fine Art America where you can purchase prints and many other fun items like mugs, pillows, and tote bags featuring my art.