Clara Beninis creating music & videos
Select a membership level
hiiiii 👋 whether you're a morning person or a night owl, thank you for wanting to support me. as an early riser, you get:
- early access to new music, videos, and updates
- behind-the-scenes content on my creative process and everyday life (exclusive photos and videos)
- poll-voting access (which covers i should do, what content you'd like to see more of, and other things)
- Early access
since coffee dates are my love language, we get to hang out more! i'm thankful that you want to give me extra support. as my coffee date, you get:
- access to a top-secret Discord server where we can chat
- monthly coffee dates (via livestream)
- chord/tab sheets of my songs
- mp3 downloads of my songs and covers (from Youtube)
- special ringtones
- + all the benefits in the previous tier
Includes Discord benefits
you've arrived at one of my favorite destinations! thank you for being a huge part of my journey. by being in newtown station, you get:
- exclusive access to my demos and never released songs
- song production videos
- guitar tutorials of my songs
- access to pre-released merch
- ++ all the benefits in the previous tiers
Includes Discord benefits
- Video tutorials & lessons
About Clara Benin
Hi! I'm Clara Benin, an independent singer/songwriter from the Philippines.
I grew up listening to music as my source of comfort and inspiration, and it’s helped me find my own language for all my thoughts and feelings I could not understand. I started making covers and writing songs when I was 15 in my bedroom with my dad’s guitar. As a shy introvert, the thought of sharing my original songs to other people frightened me. But I eventually overcame that fear and started recording and producing them.
By sharing my music, a community of shy and strange introverts came together and called themselves "Clarafied". Suddenly, I felt less alone. It’s a scary thing to wear my heart on my sleeve, but knowing that so many people get to connect with it, brings me comfort and it fuels me to create more. I used to think music was my secret hideaway, but now I know that it has the power to heal and bring people closer together, and it’s something I want to do for the rest of my life.
When you join my Patreon page, you get to support my music, and journey with me through my creative process where we’ll pass through secret tunnels and discover magical portals together. I’d love to have you guys on board!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I stop donating in the future if I can't afford it?
Of course! You can cancel or change your pledge any time. No pressure. :)
Do I have to pay in US Dollars?
You don't have to. Patreon shows US dollars, but your payment will be automatically converted based on where you're from.
Do you still have questions or concerns?
You can email [email protected] and we'll do our best to help!
Become a patron to
Unlock 131 exclusive posts
Be part of the community
Connect via private message
Recent posts by Clara Benin
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method