Clay Jonathanis creating webcomics
Select a membership level
1) exclusive access to the comics for 3+ days before the rest of the world
2) downloads of comic collections, in cbr and pdf format.
3) commentaries for new works
4) exclusive access to sketches and designs
In Progress and Hi-Res Strips
1) everything in the $1.00 category
2) access to new comics in progress and their finished version when they are completed.
3) all work at the high resolution I work in, not the reduced resolution I use for the web.
4) scripts for upcoming comics
$148per weekly update
About Clay Jonathan
Hi, my name is Clay. I draw webcomics and put them on the internet.
There are three series I am working on right now:
depression comix - these are comics that describe life with depression and related mental illnesses.
Sunflower - a comic about an undead woman trying to overcome the PTSD she suffered in her life
HAttie - a haunted house story.
There are more comics at my site at claycomix.com.
Although all my work is on the web for free, I do need help with hosting, supplies, art classes, and the copious amounts of coffee needed to compete this work. I also keep the websites completely free of advertising and gimmicks to keep the page as readable and accessible as possible. Because of Patreon, I can host it without requiring ads, pop ups, or selling stuff, and this allows me to concentrate on bringing you the best comic I can do.
In case you're interested, at least one page or strip is published a week. Thank you very much for your support!
Please visit depression comix to view the archives! Or you can also visit the site on tumblr, Facebook, Twitter (@depressioncomix), Pinterest, or deviantART.
Thank you very much for your time and your support!