For over 17 years, I've been dedicated to giving people the tools and resources they need to reflect their values of compassion and wellness in their every day lives. I'm so grateful to receive countless emails from people who tell me it has changed their lives.
What does it mean to be a "Patron"?
There was a time long ago when whoever wanted to get their work out in the world had to rely on one single person to support and champion their work – a patron who was very wealthy and often of the nobility. I don’t have a single, wealthy, nobleman as my patron - not because I don't know any (I don't), but because I have you. You are my champion. You are my patron.
What can I do with your Patronage? Everything.
Your support makes it possible for me to continue creating content that makes a difference in the world. Your support enables me to:
- produce the new Animalogy podcast and keep it free
- host Live Facebook Broadcasts almost daily
- produce the Food for Thought podcast and keep it free
- produce my YouTube videos, particularly the Vegan P.O.V. series, and keep them free
- hire experts to edit the podcast and videos so I can focus on content creation
- create Daily Dose of Compassion social media shareable graphics
- write blog posts at ColleenPatrickGoudreau.com, as well as articles and editorials to submit to mainstream publications
If you value my dedication and proven success, do you have fifteen cents a day to spare? Because that's what $5/month amounts to. Thirty-three cents a day for $10/month. $1.66 a day for $50/month. It's only $3.00 a day for $100/month. When you break it down, you can see how much you can help me accomplish for a few pennies or dollars a day.
Whatever you do, I’m immensely grateful, and I will continue doing everything I can to be the best ambassador of compassion I can be. For the animals, thank you for helping me help people manifest their values of compassion and wellness in their every day lives.