Serena Bee & The Crafty Rebellesis creating Papercrafting Content, Happy Mail, Journaling, Self Love & More!
Select a membership level
Every Crafty Rebelle belongs someplace, come join the gang!
Support me as a creator and you'll get:
1. Kickass Crafty Rebelles Gang digital badge for bragging rights!
2. Access to the Crafty Rebelles community tab where you can engage with me and your fellow Crafty Rebelles.
3. Access to the exclusive private Crafty Rebelles Facebook Group!
You are not just one of the crowd and by joining this tier you will receive:
Two exclusive monthly videos!
What to expect:
- New project idea tutorials I will never share on Youtube!
- A look into my personal life... ever wonder what I block off on my project life flip throughs? Well, you'll see it all during video shares of my albums, journals, and art journals too!
3. ALL of the perks from the previous tier including:
- Crafty Rebelles Gang digital badge for bragging rights
- Access to the Crafty Rebelles Community Tab
- Access to exclusive Crafty Rebelles Facebook Group
Hello babes, my name is Serena Bee and this epiphany changed my life. During that time, I had to decide whether or not to continue working at a decent 9-5 job, one that I thought I really wanted, or finally take the leap of faith I’ve been called to do for years, and focus all my energy into my creative dreams. Babes, I took the jump!
THE COMMUNITYAfter years of contemplation, I finally decided to start my Patreon--my Crafty Rebelles Gang-- in hopes of reaching out and strengthening the community I’ve built over my 7 years on Youtube- with you right by my side!
Patreon is the perfect platform to enrich the connections we’ve created online--both new and old-- and to get to know each other better. My mission is to spread goodness and love through inspiring you to craft your story and be your badass Rebelle selves. More so, my Patreon dream is to create a family of Crafty Rebelles from all talents and passions. Being a Crafty Rebelle means community, a place to belong, and unconditional love and support!
THE DREAMBy supporting my Patreon, you are supporting my livelihood, my dream of becoming a full time creative entrepreneur.
I am only at the beginning of my creative adventure and I have big plans. God put these creative gifts and dreams in my heart for a reason. My dreams and visions aren’t just about me, they are about YOU, too! In my heart, I know I am meant to share my talents and give back to my crafty community. Life is short and I absolutely love the work I am doing now. Your support means I can continue to work for myself and love my job!
Over time, with your support I will be able to provide more perks on Patreon, expand my shop, Papercakes by creating more physical products including stamp sets, merch and hopefully someday, launch full physical collections! I will also be able to create self love workshops and start my life coaching practice.
THE GOODSWhat you can expect to see from me on Patreon:
- Creative papercrafting ideas and techniques
- Project tutorials
- Project life layouts and shares
- Happy mail tutorials
- Mixed media techniques
- DIY projects + home decor
- Art journaling
- And more!
As well as:
- A look into my personal everyday life, including my cats!
- Behind the scenes exclusive look at my work & designing process
- Self love chats
- Journaling shares
- And more!
How payment works:
You will be billed on the same day you join and will receive instant access to the Patreon content for your tier. Moving forward, you will be billed on the first of every month for the length of your stay as a Crafty Rebelle.
So, this leaves just one thing. Are you ready to be part of a loving community of Crafty Rebelles and take the leap with me? Let’s do this!!
A little about me:I'm a Creative Entrepreneur, born and raised in Montreal, Canada. I am a content creator, influencer, and trendsetter. I like to refer to myself as a punk rock scrapbooker because I am more on the alternative side of things in the crafting world. I've been providing consistent content on Youtube, Instagram and my Facebook groups for the last 7 years.
I am also a self taught designer and owner of my shop Papercakes where I sell digital paper goods and accessories for memory keeping. I also started the Pastel Halloween trend in 2016 with my Spooky Pastel collection, inspired by the Pastel Goth subculture and fashion.
When I’m not creating, I love spending time in nature, watching Buffy, working on my self-development or exploring this gorgeous rotating sphere we call Earth.