Crazy Cactusis creating Visual Novels
Select a membership level
- Get previews of linearts!
- Access to higher resolution files of these progress shots!
- Access to WIP samples of music tracks being created for our games!
- Higher resolution color files!
- When we host a private stream, you will have special access!
- Receive digital copy of Maid Mansion's artbook upon its release!
- Access to special polls about development of Maid Mansion and other future projects!
About Crazy Cactus
During the course of 2017, our goal will be to keep you informed on the progress of Maid Mansion and deliver the game on time (should there be any delay whatsoever; Patreon, Kickstarter and Twitter will be our main avenues for updates). This Patreon will serve as the main focus point on our current status as well as help fund other games that we put on hiatus during late 2016 to focus on Maid Mansion. With your help in funding here, not only could we re-start my other visual novel, but it would also help me continue with a card game I was working on for much of last year as well. You might be thinking, "...a card game, you say?" Me: "Yes indeed!"
So while our focus will begin with visual novels, my dream for Crazy Cactus Entertainment is to have a variety of different game types in its portfolio. I don't want to be limited to just visual novels, and that's where you all come in! Those of you who pledge here, have my utmost gratitude - plus, it would be my honor to bring you along for the ride. Here's to 2017!
With this amount, I can devote more funds to expanding the soundtrack of Maid Mansion; thereby adding more music to help "fill in" added stretch goal scenes!