Criora Gaming is creating Video Games
0

patrons

$0
per month
20% of the funds raised will be donated to charity. The other 80% will be used to fund hardware, software, our website, hire artists and other things we may encounter!
Rewards
Pledge $1 or more per month
0 patrons
We will always remember your gratitude.
Pledge $3 or more per month
0 patrons
We will mail you a letter signed by each of us with random stuff on it!
Pledge $5 or more per month
0 of 30 patrons
When we play multiplayer games, you may be white-listed to the server, to play with us!
Pledge $15 or more per month
0 patrons
We will record at least one video with you!
Pledge $30 or more per month
0 patrons
We will increase our charity donation percentage from 20% by 1% up to 75%.
Goals
$0 of $100 per month
We will buy the bear-minimum hardware for three of our members.
1 of 3
20% of the funds raised will be donated to charity. The other 80% will be used to fund hardware, software, our website, hire artists and other things we may encounter!

Recent posts by Criora Gaming

Rewards
Pledge $1 or more per month
0 patrons
We will always remember your gratitude.
Pledge $3 or more per month
0 patrons
We will mail you a letter signed by each of us with random stuff on it!
Pledge $5 or more per month
0 of 30 patrons
When we play multiplayer games, you may be white-listed to the server, to play with us!
Pledge $15 or more per month
0 patrons
We will record at least one video with you!
Pledge $30 or more per month
0 patrons
We will increase our charity donation percentage from 20% by 1% up to 75%.