Cruz'n Creations is creating Vampire Apprentice!
0

patrons

$0
per month
You are a Vampire Apprentice of the New Age. Discover your calling as you sneak throughout the Castle, meet new friends, grow your powers, and unlock the dark secrets of the past!

Vampire Apprentice is a stealthy puzzle-platformer, light-hearted storytelling, adventure game! It will also features simple RPG elements, procedural dungeons, pets, and costumes!

-----------------------------------------------

Hello fellow Apprentice! I am known as Cruz! Come join me and my dogs on this magical journey as I make a game! I am a freelance artist with a background in illustrations, digital sculpting,  texture painting, art directing, and finally, Unreal tinkering. I currently reside in Austin, TX with my two doggos, Isaac & Vertex.

Unreal 4 in itself, is a beast. It will take time as I try to unlock and learn all of its secrets! As a Patreon, I would like to share with you the world of "The Vampire Apprentice" through concepts, colorful illustrations, and web comics! With your support, I can expand my Unreal training and enlist the personnel needed to make the game a reality!

-The Vampire Apprentice, Cruz
https://www.cruzncreations.com/
https://www.instagram.com/cruzncreations



Rewards
Vampire Thrall
$1 or more per month 0 patrons

  • Access to Patreon-only illustrations!
  • Patron-only post & polls!
Vampire Apprentice
$5 or more per month 0 patrons

  • High-quality downloads (.jpg, .png)
  • Behind-the-scenes game development!
  • Access to Patreon-only illustrations!
  • Patron-only post & polls!
Vampire Mentor
$10 or more per month 0 patrons

  • Behind-the-scenes for Illustrations (.psd layers)
  • High-quality downloads (.jpg, .png)
  • Behind-the-scenes for ame development!
  • Access to Patreon-only illustrations!
  • Patron-only post & polls!
Elder Vampire
$20 or more per month 0 patrons

  • Early downloads of all releases!
  • Your name in the credits of the game!
  • Plus all previous rewards!
Goals
$0 of $700 per month
Goal would help with program licenses, training, and other things needed to make a game! Upon reaching the goal, I can focus on the game and comic 90% of the time! Remaining 10% will always be reserved for the doggos~
1 of 1
You are a Vampire Apprentice of the New Age. Discover your calling as you sneak throughout the Castle, meet new friends, grow your powers, and unlock the dark secrets of the past!

Vampire Apprentice is a stealthy puzzle-platformer, light-hearted storytelling, adventure game! It will also features simple RPG elements, procedural dungeons, pets, and costumes!

-----------------------------------------------

Hello fellow Apprentice! I am known as Cruz! Come join me and my dogs on this magical journey as I make a game! I am a freelance artist with a background in illustrations, digital sculpting,  texture painting, art directing, and finally, Unreal tinkering. I currently reside in Austin, TX with my two doggos, Isaac & Vertex.

Unreal 4 in itself, is a beast. It will take time as I try to unlock and learn all of its secrets! As a Patreon, I would like to share with you the world of "The Vampire Apprentice" through concepts, colorful illustrations, and web comics! With your support, I can expand my Unreal training and enlist the personnel needed to make the game a reality!

-The Vampire Apprentice, Cruz
https://www.cruzncreations.com/
https://www.instagram.com/cruzncreations



Recent posts by Cruz'n Creations

Rewards
Vampire Thrall
$1 or more per month 0 patrons

  • Access to Patreon-only illustrations!
  • Patron-only post & polls!
Vampire Apprentice
$5 or more per month 0 patrons

  • High-quality downloads (.jpg, .png)
  • Behind-the-scenes game development!
  • Access to Patreon-only illustrations!
  • Patron-only post & polls!
Vampire Mentor
$10 or more per month 0 patrons

  • Behind-the-scenes for Illustrations (.psd layers)
  • High-quality downloads (.jpg, .png)
  • Behind-the-scenes for ame development!
  • Access to Patreon-only illustrations!
  • Patron-only post & polls!
Elder Vampire
$20 or more per month 0 patrons

  • Early downloads of all releases!
  • Your name in the credits of the game!
  • Plus all previous rewards!