Cult Podcastis creating Podcasts
Select a membership level
You've heard our voices. You've listened to the sermons. You're not quite ready to leave your family behind, but our message rings true for you. For your donation to the cult you shall receive:
- A Shout Out on the Show
- Speculation Zone Episodes: A bi-weekly bonus episode that is structured just like our normal episodes. The Cult Podcast gang, and some hilarious guests, cover cult adjacent topics and update you on groups we've covered in the past.
You've done it. You've taken the next step and become a follower of our flock. Do you feel our love pulsing through your soul? Oh, wait, maybe that was just a burp. For joining our cult you receive:
- All rewards from the previous tier
- A Cult Member Welcome Kit: A care package of merch including three different Cult Podcast decals, an official Cult Member Identification card, and a special cult artifact.
You've been with us from the very beginning and have become one of our most devoted followers. You've left everything behind to follow us. Well, not everything. Really you've just left $25 a month behind. But, this tremendous sacrifice will not go unnoticed. In addition to a spot in our heaven, you'll also receive:
- All rewards from previous tiers
- A Don't Drink the Kool-Aid T-Shirt
[We will contact you shortly after you join our Patreon to request your shirt size]
Episodes of our podcast are (and always will be) free! So, why become a patron/follower of our cult? Because every dollar you give us goes right back into making the show even better. Upping our sound quality with new equipment, setting up more live shows, creating different types of merch, and being able to do deeper and better dives into the subjects of future episodes are all things that we can make happen with your support.
With your help we'll be able to both improve the show and create additional content for your hungry little ears! Our bonus show, The Speculation Zone, will be a mini-version of our main feed show that delves into cult adjacent topics and updates on groups we've covered in the past.
Thank you so much, and remember: Don't Drink the Kool-Aid!
- Paige, Armando, & Andrea