POWER TO THE PEOPLE
$1 or more per month ∙ patrons
- All Patrons will get to VOTE for the monthly Play-Along song. I'll make one Patron-supported Play-Along video each month - I'll publish the video on YouTube and post the chord chart for free download. Voting takes place through posts that only Patrons can see.
- As of January 2018, ALL Patrons get access to watch the monthly Live Lesson recordings after the monthly Play-Along goes public. (To participate in the live chat for the Live Lesson and get early access, upgrade to the $5 level)
EARLY ACCESS to NEW CHORD CHARTS
$3 or more per month ∙ patrons
- $3+ Patrons will get EARLY ACCESS to NEW CHORD CHARTS, downloadable via posts in the Patreon feed. I'll post a NEW CHORD CHART for the vote-winning song on the day of the Live Lesson.
- You'll also get access to VOTE for the tutorial of the month.
$5 or more per month ∙ patrons
- $5+ Patrons can tune in LIVE and get early access to a monthly LIVE LESSON of the vote-winning song. The Live Lessons have become a monthly Patron online hangout - the Patrons can live chat with me and with each other, and I teach a new arrangement of the winning song. Along with strumming and chording techniques, I often share a little theory behind the arrangement or the songwriting. The live lesson will typically happen on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 4:30pm Pacific Time.
- You'll also get access to above rewards including VOTING and NEW CHORD CHARTS.
BEGINNER-FRIENDLY LIVE JAM + UKULELE101 SONGBOOK
$10 or more per month ∙ patrons
- $10+ Patrons get access to a monthly BEGINNER-FRIENDLY LIVE JAM and the UKULELE101 SONGBOOK You'll get immediate access to download my Ukulele 101 Songbook which has my first 6 lessons from YouTube plus more Beginner Jam songs. Tune in LIVE to jam with me and your fellow Patrons - all Live Jams are recorded so that you can watch later and review for practice, and you'll have access to all archived jams. My goal is to make jamming accessible and fun for new players - we'll play through songs together focusing on beginner level skills like chord transitions and strumming. I'll also give intermediate variations for more advanced players, but the focus is Beginner-friendly. The Live Jam will typically happen on the 2nd Thursday of every month at 4:30pm Pacific Time.
- You'll also get access to above rewards including LIVE LESSON, VOTING, and NEW CHORD CHARTS.
$20 or more per month ∙ patrons
- $20+ Patrons get access to a monthly ADVANCED BEGINNER / INTERMEDIATE - LEVEL LIVE JAM and accompanying chord chart Jam Packet. This level is intended for those who are beyond beginner and seek a bit of challenge. We'll focus on fingerpicking, advanced strumming, and expanding our chord base. Since this will be a smaller group, we can decide together on jam themes and skills to work on. (note: All Live Jams are recorded so that you can watch later and review for practice.) The Intermediate Live Jam will typically happen on the 4th Thursday of every month at 4:30pm Pacific Time.
- You'll also get access to above rewards including NEWBIE JAM, LIVE LESSON, VOTING, and NEW CHORD CHARTS.
SPECIAL LIVESTREAM WORKSHOP
$25 or more per month ∙ patrons
- $25+ Patrons get access to a SPECIAL LIVESTREAM WORKSHOP. This summer, Cynthia is teaching a Hawaiian Uke Performance Intensive, and this level gets access to the class livestreams. You'll be a virtual student in Cynthia's class and learn about performing as a group. Details at https://e.sparxo.com/hawaiianintensive
- You'll also get access to above rewards including INTERMEDIATE JAM, NEWBIE JAM, LIVE LESSON, VOTING, and NEW CHORD CHARTS.
CUSTOM SONG & DEDICATION
$50 or more per month ∙ patrons (sold out!)
- After 12 months of pledging at the $50 level, I will create a custom ukulele arrangement of the SONG OF YOUR CHOICE and post a tutorial video for it, and I'll dedicate it to you or whomever you like. If there's a song you are burning to learn, here's your chance. Perfect for a birthday or anniversary gift!
- You'll also get access to above rewards including BOTH LIVE JAMS, LIVE LESSON, VOTING, and NEW CHORD CHARTS.