DANG! is a group of six children of the Digital Age who have created the perfect algorithm to turn things that don't exist into things that do exist, like the [unavailable] and the [no thanks]. We are:
Ben Caulkins - Musician, Animator, and 3D Artist
Janice Ho - 2D and 3D Artist
Dorian Licata - 3D Artist and Graphic Designer
Perrin Mercer - Writer and 3D Artist
Sam Suite - Tools Programmer and Technical Artist
Fuller Taylor - Gameplay and AI Programmer
We've made a bunch of games over the last few years, including the dinosaur dating sim Dino Dearest (which you can download right now from our Patreon feed)!
Our current large project is IO Interloper, a corporate espionage hacking game that we recently showed off at the IGF and E3 College Game Competition!
By pledging $5, you get access to one new game a month, as well as a collection of other goodies from the previous tiers. If you want even more DANG! content, $10 gets you early access to our larger projects and $20 gets you some neat physical mementos from the DANGiverse!
On an individual level, by pledging to us you’re…
- Helping Sam continue buying his way into hell.
- Helping Dorian blur the line between fetish and eldritch horror.
- Helping Janice finally discover what water tastes like.
- Helping Perrin off-gas his atoms into the void.
- Helping Fuller turn his blood into ferrofluid.
- Helping Ben escape the prison of memory.