Daniel H. Kwanis creating tabletop gaming content and storytelling tools!
Select a membership level
You will receive my patron-only feed...
- - - PLUS - - -
- - - PLUS - - -
- A PDF of every game I independently produce and should I produce physical items, you will receive one in the mail!
- PDF playtest material (collections of design blog posts)
- Actual play or video content! This will consist of a combination of occasionalAnything But D&D, Kwan Family Plays, or secret videos!
- You'll be credited as a supporter in all of the games I develop independently through this platform!
Includes Discord benefits
About Daniel H. Kwan
Hi! I'm Daniel Kwan, and I design tabletop roleplaying games, produce podcasts, conduct developmental edits of games, and do my best to make the gaming community a more inclusive space. You might know me from the ENnie Award-winning Asians Represent! podcast or my design work (Candlekeep Mysteries, Ross Rifles, and many others). I am one of the co-founders of Level Up Gaming, a Toronto-based organization that provides adults with autism and other disabilities opportunities to develop their social skills through group gaming experiences. For nearly a decade, I also worked as an educator using tabletop RPGs to teach teens history and science at one of the world's leading cultural and natural history museum. With this Patreon page, I can produce:
- System agnostic tabletop gaming materials
- Blog posts
- Convention videos
89 of 100 patrons
1 of 2
When I reach 100 Patrons, I will begin uploading scans of my many GM notebooks to this page.
Become a patron to
Unlock 118 exclusive posts
Be part of the community
Connect via private message
Recent posts by Daniel H. Kwan
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method