DAVID JOHNSON ART TUTORIALSis creating Soft pastel painting lessons.World wide scenes.Huge topic range.
Select a membership level
- Step by step video instruction in Soft Pastels.
- Will cater from beginners to the more experienced.
- A broad range of topics has been lined up, starting with landscapes and then progressing gradually to the more difficult topics.
- New material will be posted every 2 to 4 weeks, depending on the difficulty of the subjects..
- The above mentioned is the fun part of the tuition, Alongside these tutorials I will be dealing with what I call the "Nuts and Bolts". This will cover the basic principles of art plus technical details like framing, marketing, photographing source material, soft pastel techniques the David Johnson way and much more. The first mentioned is going to be handled in a novel way with the emphasis always being on practicality.
- At a later stage will be introducing competitions and promotions.
- Crits your on your work will be handled on a selective basis. For instance, if 10 of you didn't get the linear perspective right in your road, I would only answer to one in a bulk format. However will attempt to respond to as many as is possible.
- Patron-only community
- High-res content (desktop / phone wallpapers)
- Commissions (digital)
I am a South African self-taught Soft Pastel artist. My forte is the African bush veld, wildlife and cattle and I am regarded in the RSA as among the top artists in this field of expertise as well as a master in the soft pastel medium. However I am competent in any subject matter as can be seen from my portfolio. I can offer you 34 years of experience as an artist, with 27 years thereof as a professional artist. I have been running regular workshops since 2012 and have reputation of being an excellent teacher.
Become a patron to
Unlock 55 exclusive posts
Connect via private message
Recent posts by DAVID JOHNSON ART TUTORIALS
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method