Death By Mageis creating D&D and RPG Content
Select a membership level
Death By Magic Missile
You died to Magic Missile! You must be a 1st-level character!
This tier is a big thank you from me to you. You get the following:
- Access to Patron-only polls
- Access to Patron-only posts
- Access to all Itch.io projects & digital PDFs
- Coupon codes to online stores such as Tabletoploot.com
Death By Scorching Ray
You died to Scorching Ray! You must be a 2nd-level character!
This tier lets you splurge a little bit more. You get the following:
- All Rewards from Death by Magic Missile
- Exclusive coupon code to Tabletoploot.com
- Crowdsource future projects and ideas for project queue
- Access to PDF and game backlogs
- Access to my content schedule
Death By Fireball
You died to Fireball! You're better than a commoner!
You will also get the following:
- All previous rewards from Death by Scorching Ray & Magic Missile including exclusive coupon code to Tabletoploot.com
- Your name is credited under a Patron-only Thank You section on any personal publication or project.
- I will pledge $1 to another Patreon that involves RPGs.
About Death By Mage
Greetings and salutations!
I am Jacky Leung, better known as Death by Mage on the Interwebs. I'm an overdramatic wizard with a flair for the fantastical. I am a best-selling freelance RPG writer and editor. I am also the Creative Writing Lead for Unbreakable Publishers, where we feature Asian Own Voices TTRPG content. I stream on Twitch about video games, RPG workshops, and even while working on freelance projects. You can also find me making appearances on various actual play streams on All Nerds Here, SoulbearRPG, and DumpStatCharisma's RPG Twitch channels.
I stream on Twitch, covering my RPG design process. I go over my design philosophies about other RPG systems, how to design for them, and what it takes to become an RPG designer. But in all honesty, I'm a conversationalist. I enjoy chatting with people from all walks of life and would love to enjoy your company. Most streams will average anywhere from 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours long. Make sure to follow me on Twitter to get schedule updates. I will also occasionally have a few casual streams that will serve as a sort of Talk Show while I play some video games.
WHERE CAN YOU FIND ME?
You can find me on the Internet:
- Website/Blog: deathbymage.com
- Check out my Portfolio of Games
- Itch.io Games: deathbymage.itch.io
- Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/deathbymage
- Facebook: Death By Mage
- Twitter: @deathbymage
Patreon is an excellent way for me to connect with the community with my creativity, and it allows me to create games for others to enjoy. Your support will enable me to continue to freely create content that interests you and help me continue to be a freelance RPG writer. Most importantly, I want to empower others to write/sell RPG content and be better gamemasters and storytellers.
What your Patreon support covers:
- Adobe Creative Cloud Apps Subscriptions
- Other software subscriptions
- Commissioning artists and editors
- Asset acquisition (artwork, licenses, research materials, templates, etc.)
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT
No problem! I understand, money is tight for many of us. I still appreciate your support. If you cannot do a monthly subscription, you can support me on Ko-fi here. Funds placed in my Ko-fi will help fund artwork for future projects.