Death By Mageis creating D&D and RPG Content
Select a membership level
You died to Magic Missile! You must be a 1st-level character!
This tier is a big thank you from me to you. You get the following:
- Access to Patron-only polls
- Access to Patron-only posts
- Access to all Itch.io projects & digital PDFs
- Coupon codes to online stores such as Tabletoploot.com
You died to Scorching Ray! You must be a 2nd-level character!
This tier lets you splurge a little bit more. You get the following:
- All Rewards from Death by Magic Missile
- Exclusive coupon code to Tabletoploot.com
- Crowdsource future projects and ideas for project queue
- Access to PDF and game backlogs
- Access to my content schedule
You died to Fireball! You're better than a commoner!
You will also get the following:
- All previous rewards from Death by Scorching Ray & Magic Missile including exclusive coupon code to Tabletoploot.com
- Your name is credited under a Patron-only Thank You section on any personal publication or project.
- I will pledge $1 to another Patreon that involves RPGs.
Greetings and salutations!
I am Jacky Leung, better known as Death by Mage on the Interwebs. I'm an overdramatic wizard with a flair of the fantastical. I am a best-selling freelance RPG writer and editor. I'm also an RPG Journalist in my spare time, providing updates when I can on the industry regarding new releases and product reviews. I'm also a Twitch creative, and you can find me making appearances on SoulbearRPG, DumpStatCharisma, and Welcome to the Party's RPG Twitch channels as a guest player.
Mage's RPG Workshop
Once or twice a week, I will be streaming on Twitch that covers RPG design. From my design process and philosophies to teaching about other RPG systems, how to design for them, and what it takes to become an RPG designer. Most streams will average anywhere from 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours long. Make sure to follow me on Twitter to get schedule updates. I will also occasionally host a few casual streams that will serve as a sort of Talk Show while I play some video games. Your support helps me manage and improve equipment and any necessary software.
Where can you find me?
You can find me on the Internet:
- Website/Blog: deathbymage.com
- Check out my Portfolio of Games!
- Itch.io Games: deathbymage.itch.io
- Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/deathbymage
- Facebook: Death By Mage
- Twitter: @deathbymage & @kaito_asuke
Patreon is an excellent way for me to connect with the community with my creativity, and it allows me to create games for others to enjoy. But it takes time, software, and resources to make these games happen. Your support will enable me to continue to freely create content that interests you, and help me continue to be a freelance RPG writer. Most importantly, I also want to empower others to write/sell RPG content, be better gamemasters and storytellers.
Can't support my Patreon?
No problem! I understand, money is tight for many of us. I still appreciate your support. If you cannot do a monthly subscription, you can support me on Ko-fi here. Funds placed in my Ko-fi will help fund for artwork for future projects.