Decarceration Nationis creating podcast
Select a membership level
Thanks for supporting the Decarceration Nation podcast! For contributing $1 a month, you'll get access to our Patreon page, which gives you the following benefits:
- A special shoutout on the podcast at the beginning of the episode immediately following your contribution
- The ability to comment, post, and interact with other listeners and supporters on our Patreon page
As a Sustaining Member, you'll get everything in the previous membership level, plus:
- Early access to episodes
- Access to monthly interviews where Robert poses the most pressing criminal justice reform questions to Josh
- Access to articles and analysis by our team exclusively for patrons
- Inclusion in polls we run for determining future topics, guests, opinions on legislation, etc.
As a Sponsor, you'll get everything in the previous membership level, plus:
- Upon request, a recurring shoutout for you or your business (*) during episodes
- You or your business will be listed as a show sponsor on our website
- We'll consider and respond to your ideas about topics and guests for the show.
* This benefit will be available after one month of sponsorship. Content subject to approval
About Decarceration Nation
Each episode focuses on a criminal justice reform issue or the work of a particular person working on criminal justice reform or decarceration. We cover every element of the criminal justice system from arrest through reentry.
We've been lucky enough to have some of the brightest minds working in the criminal justice reform space as guests on the Decarceration Nation podcast. To name a few: Danielle Sered of Common Justice; Rachel Barkow of NYU; Emily Bazelon of NYT Magazine; Yale Law School, and Slate; Reuben Miller of the University of Chicago; Pulitzer Prize-winning author James Foreman, Jr.; John Pfaff of Fordham University; and Somil Trivedi of ACLU.
You can hear every episode on our website, DecarcerationNation.com, or by searching for us on Apple, Spotify, the Google Play Store, Stitcher, or wherever podcasts are aggregated.
Our team consists of Joshua B. Hoe (host and editor), Robert P. Alvarez (web and engagement lead), and Andy Stein (audio producer).