DefShock Creationsis creating Dating Sims/Visual Novels
Select a membership level
Same as above including
- Vote on Character Content, Paths, and Future Direction!
- Access to Alpha Version containing new content and new bugs!
- Download link to selected high resolution pictures both from the game and items that didn't make it in.
Our current Patreon build is 0.19.0
Altered Heroines is a NSFW story about a new Superhero that is learning to work along side more established Heroines in the world. The game consists of two main paths.
- An 'Alpha' path where your characters form remains masculine, but can choose to take a submissive role with females. Themes of this path include Hypno, Domination, Submission, Cuckolding, Femdom, and MF Sex.
- A 'Beta' path that involves a slower MtF transformation, Hypno, Submission, Domination, Shemales, and Femdom.
Q. What's your story?
A. We're a small team of developers and graphic artists turned corporate drones who wanted to go back to doing what we love. Technology has afforded us a way to put our time and sweat into a game we wanted to create and Patreon allows us to connect with fellow gamers and stay motivated.
Q. Why Patreon?
A. Simply, over time, we believe our pledges will be a measure of our ability to create a good product. Our game builds will always be free. This system allows us to reward those who enjoy our work with additional content and to get a 'sneak peek' at upcoming builds. We're in the for the long haul and the pledge system helps keep us motivated and accountable to our deadlines. We want to excel as artists and developers and truly grow this into something special.
Q. Why Switch to Twine?
A. Twine allows us to utilize a single universal platform to deliver our content and story. While the transition was rocky, and game mechanics required some minor story adjustments, we feel this format is way more flexible. Also in any development project, team members can come and go and Twine allows us to keep going without having to worry about having enough development resources to keep on schedule for a large project.