Denver Jamgrassis creating podcast content & nonprofit services for working musicians
Select a membership level
- You are supporting our mission to connect fans and bands and to provide important support to the music community
- You already enjoy a podcast, our weekly listing of all bluegrass/jamgrass shows across all of Colorado and access to our amazing photos.
- Thanks so much for your support!
- Behind-the-scenes content including full length interviews with bands and full length audio of shows.
- A shoutout on the podcast once per quarter.
- Comped tickets to one event per month.
- Plus everything in previous tiers
About Denver Jamgrass
Denver Jamgrass is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization dedicated to the arts. We aim to increase exposure for small- and mid-market bluegrass, jamgrass and acoustic bands by broadcasting audio from their live shows and also archiving audio, photos and video from those same shows for music enthusiasts to enjoy indefinitely. Denver Jamgrass was founded by Kirk Hubbard and Max Paley, who connected through shared experiences in bluegrass music and as survivors of traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
1 of 1
If we get enough humans to join the Denver Jamgrass band we will have enough firepower to hire additional employees to organize and archive over 1000 shows that we have recorded since 2014
Become a patron to
Unlock 1 exclusive post
Connect via private message
Recent posts by Denver Jamgrass
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method