1. Turn-based grid combat system;
2. Isometric view! (we are really big fans of it);
3. Hand drawn 2d pixel art animations (well, not really. We use advanced aproaches of drawing over 3d models for character animations. It looks like 100% hand drawn. More of this stuff in future!) and backgrounds;
4. Dramatic story about the horrors of war. Moral choices, dialogue system and possibly non-linear plot;
5. Anthropomorphic cats and dogs ;)
Development of the game will take a lot of time and effort from our side, so that's why we decided to try Patreon.
Who we are:
Dene - real name Denis Chera. I'm from Chisinau (Moldova) - that's in Eastern Europe. I am a big fan of old-school RPGs like Baldur's Gate, Planescape: Torment, Fallout 1, 2 and all the games from Black Isle studio actually :) Also I like tactical games such as Banner Saga, X-Com, etc. So now you know what our game will look like (I hope). I have a game-design background (also: animation, pixel art, sound-design) so I am responsible for all the game content except of programming.
Kaps - real name Alexander Minin. That's my friend from Moscow (Russia) who also shares my love to Fallout 1, 2. He is programmer dreaming of making kick-ass Fallout 3 (not that s**t that Bethesda made). Together we participated in different game-jams and now we have enough experience to make something we really want to play ourselves.
Patron (5$+) rewards:
While we want to post all the stuff about the game on the open-to-all basis we also want to reward our Patrons. So we decided to upload our work-in-progress builds (Windows only for now) and prototypes as often as we can and make them available to Patrons only. In other words, there will be early access available for all the 5$+ Patrons from the very beginning of development.
February 2019 - Beta;
June 2019 - Release.