Detroit Sound Conservancy supports our City’s sonic heritage through outreach, preservation, education, storytelling, curation, and innovation.
Our programming, both on and offline, emerges from our commitment to careful archiving and creative placemaking. Our collections include the Graystone Jazz Museum, the Blue Bird Inn Stage, and Club Heaven Sound System, as well as countless other artifacts, recordings, and oral histories. Our partners work with us to implement innovative projects.
Your monthly pledge helps us:
- preserve scores of artifacts, hundreds of records, thousands of documents, and a growing library of digital files, including oral histories
- keep a roof and digital cloud above our heads
- maintain and expand our programming, including our successful Detroit Sound Conference
- focus on our mission not our finances
- immediately get some great music to your email box!
- acknowledgement as a supporter of Detroit's music history
- specially curated gifts by our allies and partners
- a regular tax-deductible gift to a cause you care about
Detroit Sound Conservancy is a 501(c)3 Nonprofit so your donations are tax deductible.