Who am I?I'm a games dev with over X years experience, where X = many. I've worked on Net Yaroze, PS1, PSP, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, GBA, DS and even the PocketStation. Oh, and also some web stuff too (flash, html5 etc). I'm here making a game.
Diorama?Diorama: a blocky game with a labour of love with a distinct focus on fun. You can PLAY it now and join the server. The latest version can always be found underneath the big picture here: https://twitch.tv/robtheswan
High Level Goals:
* stable: backwards compatibility
* moddable: easy to change game logic, menus, graphics or do total conversions.
* shareable: one click package creation to share with friends or enemies
* varied world generations: flat worlds, cubic worlds, inverted worlds and other ridiculous shapes
* vehicles you can design and fly
* script in game with circuit boards
* rotating and moving blocks
* many modes out of the box (creative, story, FPS, racing)
* big big BIG monsters. They are big. Km big. They will squash your puny settlements.
Why donate?Because these games have never ending feature creep! But for this game the feature set is decided by YOU. Check out the rewards for the democracy that is feature addition and how you can influence the it.
What is Love?Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.