Dirkjan Ochtmanis creating Open source software
Select a membership level
About Dirkjan Ochtman
I've worked on a diverse set of open source projects over the past 15 years. These days, I spend most of my open source time working in Rust.
Projects I started
- Askama is a type-safe compiled Jinja-like templating language for Rust. It aims to be user-friendly, reliable and efficient and is quite popular.
- Quinn is Rust implementation of the QUIC protocol (a modern TCP replacement), available with a low-level sans-IO API or a higher-level futures-based API.
- tokio-imap and imap-proto are a tokio-based IMAP client and base IMAP protocol library in Rust. imap-proto is used by both rust-imap and async-imap.
- template-benchmarks-rs maintains a suite of benchmarks and results for the most popular Rust template engines to verify performance of different engines.
Other Rust projects
- I maintain:
- I help maintain:
- I have contributed several features to Cargo:
- I have written two accepted RFCs:
- rnc2rng, a RELAX NG syntax transpiler written in Python
- abna, a Python library to get mutation data from the ABN Amro bank site
- AreWeMeetingYet, a simple way to communicate times across timezones
Recent posts by Dirkjan Ochtman
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method