- maps (region, town, dungeon, tactical)
- illustrations (NPCs, magical or mundane items, locations)
- adventures & guides (PDFs)
Visit my Facebook or Instagram and check out some of my previous work! Most of the materials that I create come from my own roleplaying campaigns, and I love sharing them with others. I try to keep them generic enough so that they can fit any setting or system.
My intention with Patreon is to add fuel to my motivation (every little bit helps) as well as to simply share all my roleplaying materials in one place. I don't need the money to survive or anything; I work full-time as an English teacher in a small elementary school in Croatia; I am quite content. But I am also spread thin with the many many hobbies I have - I read books (not enough), play videogames (too much), watch movies and TV shows (as much as the next Netflix binge-watcher), GM my own weekly roleplaying sessions, and on top of all that - I draw stuff. From short comics to illustrations of events that took place in my campaign.
Having supporters on Patreon would help narrow all that down; I would be obligated to create more roleplaying materials. Good for me, good for you and any GMs out there who might want to use those materials!
"What do I get if I pledge my support?"
It all depends on the type of material I'm presenting, but these are the basic principles:
- Free: "You can have the mithral armour in any colour, so long as it's silver." 90% of what I make is completely free, albeit at lesser resolutions and in just one version.
- $1: "Yes, my liege." As previous tier, but images are at their full resolution. Some voting options will become open at this tier.
- $2: "Adventure calls!" Additional images (whenever possible) offering variant colour schemes and/or bonus content. Open to suggestions from Patreons.
- $3: "Morning, peasant." If you have Photoshop or similar graphics-editing software (one that can read the PSD format), you can download my original files and play around with layers, colours, cropping, and so forth - whatever suits your needs.
- $10: "Draw me like one of your extraplanar squid people." This tier is aimed for a limited number of Patrons. Aside from deciding in polls on the next month's NPC Pack theme (say, vikings or pirates or wizards), each Patron can ask for one specific character (physical description, facial features, colour scheme, etc.) per month. Disclaimer: it mustn't be a copyrighted character. I don't have a lawyer.
"Can you be more specific on what I'll get down the road?"
Not really. The stuff that is already available here (and on my Facebook page) is a decent showcase of my craft. I like to switch things up, never working too much on one thing. This week it might be NPC Cards, next week a map of a kingdom, the week after that Item Cards, then NPC Cards again! Of course, Patreon polls might steer me in an alternate direction ("People have spoken, and they want more maps of kingdoms!"), but that is again something I cannot predict in the long term. Suffice it to say, it is the journey that matters, not the destination.
Feel free to offer suggestions, drop comments and critique, or even inquire about commissions! Drop a comment here, or email me!