DokuWiki is a simple to use and highly versatile Open Source wiki software that doesn't require a database. It is loved by users for its clean and readable syntax. The ease of maintenance, backup and integration makes it an administrator's favorite. Built in access controls and authentication connectors make DokuWiki especially useful in the enterprise context and the large number of plugins contributed by its vibrant community allow for a broad range of use cases beyond a traditional wiki.I created DokuWiki over ten years ago and since then developed it into one of the most popular wiki applications ever.
During the years I
- implemented new features
- merged and commented on pull requests
- fixed bugs
- released dozens of additional plugins
- answered questions on the forum, the mailing list and other sites
- maintained active social media channels
- wrote newsletters
- conceptualized and implemented additional supporting infrastructure
- managed the server
- and much more
Many many people helped me with making what DokuWiki is today. By code contributions but also by donating.
Your donations help me threefold:
- they allow me to stay at a 4-day per week day job (leaving more time for DokuWiki)
- they cover expenses for the server, domain names, etc.
- they improve my remaining spare time by financing things like vacations, beer and video games ;-)
If you donate or not - DokuWiki stays 100% free.
When you become a patreon you're making my life a bit better because you think DokuWiki made your life a bit better.