Dragonfox Studios Is One Person
Over the past five or six years, I've created a lot of things as a passionate furry artist. I've made a variety of musical/ambient pieces - and still maintain Bandcamp projects - while picking up on some video editing basics, art skills, 3D modelling...you get the picture. I've been a generalist for a while.
More recently, I've found a passion for making games. 2017 saw City.Scape() and eXpat take birth from two different game jams, and I've worked on my skills through a variety of tiny projects that helped me understand how to work in Unity and how to utilize some basic modelling skills to create good-looking low-poly stuff.
Over the course of these past few years, I've fought chronic depression and personal issues, as well as unhealthy living situations. By supporting me you help me stay motivated even through my worst days, and you also help me obtain equipment, assets, and quality of life improvements.
On the way there, you can expect a few rewards by default:
- Access to the "Patron Pad" on my personal Discord server. Share your feedback through the server instead of Patreon if you want!
- The opportunity to be early feedback testers for my game projects!
- Other hidden treats~
Patrons going above and beyond (five dollars or more a month) will receive benefits to be unveiled over time. Most likely, these will include:
- Odd one-off stories and game experiments for you to enjoy.
- Potential unlisted livestream shenanigans? Who knows.
- Probably other hidden goodies too~