I am an artist, designer, artisan, art educator, nerd, geek, dork, and a single mom who enjoys creating wide variety of things. I come from a DYI background, as my family often would cut corners and do for themselves in order to save money. Heck, I know how to hang drywall, change my car's oil, grow crops, create user interfaces for the web, AND I create various arts and crafts. Go Me!
Art & the creative process are parts of my life, and they are something I love to share with others. My skills, my knowledge (my formal education too, yes) are something I want to share - but I also want to be home for my kids as well. However, I need to pay the bills too.
What are your goals?
My Goals are simple.
- Create amazing works of "Stuff"!
- Get my larger pet Projects finished!
- Share my knowledge.
- Drink tea! (I have to have my tea!!)
- Paint with tea!
- Save for furthering the education of both my kids and myself!
- Pay the bills!
Where is the money going?
The money donated here goes to a number of different things. It helps to:
- Purchase materials, art supplies, and upgrades to and/or buy new tools/equipment.
- Purchase licenses for digital art programs I may not have (for tutorial-creation purposes and freelance work).
- Offset printing/production and.or shipping costs to clients and supporters.
- Pay my day to day bills.
- Maybe help me to find way to reduce those bills (ex. installing solar panels)
- Eventually support the creation of a physical art studio in town where I can work, display my works, host face to face classes, and have a place where me and my kids can make artistic messes! (Dream big, or dream on?)
How do I help?
Help comes in many forms, and not all of it is money-based. Although any small monetary amount you contribute here is heartily appreciated, and does help me to produce more work in the long run, there is no pressure to do so.
- Share my links (here as well as other social media locations)
- A good word
- Video, blog, news article reviews
- Link to me through LinkedIn
If you do want to donate, you may choose any of the listed reward tiers. However, Patreon also allows you to donate any amount in between too! If you wanted to donate $3 instead of $1, or $7 instead of $5, that is your choice. In case you change your mind and wish to reduce to remove your donation amount, you can do so any time before the payment is processed.
Thank you so much for reading this far. :)