In doing so we have created one of the coolest place on the internet where the fans have become as awesome as the videos, thus creating a community of people who are looking for a fresh and positive place to enjoy their horses on the internet without drama or judgement.
I could not be happier to have created a community that loves and enjoys the 500 videos we have on YouTube already. With almost 10 million views I am looking forward to an even bigger and better future for our little happy place on the internet.
I have made the decision to make Dressage Hub fan funded as it allows me to be the voice of riders and put riders first. If Dressage Hub move to become funded by sponsors we then become the voice of corporations like all other media in the equestrian industry. I want to be a #riderfirst media second.
Here is a list of things we need to fund over here at Dressage Hub
- Cloud based storage - lots of it!
- A new microphone for better audio on videos
- Monthly software fees.
- Food and gas for filming in Wellington
- Building a website to host the full length lesson videos
- Travelling to new locations to bring new instructors and riders to our YouTube Channel.
Thank you to everyone who has been a fan over the past 4 years. You have made Dressage Hub a very cool place where I am happy to hang out! Love you all!